Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Simpsons are in Oregon!

Just a couple of days ago in an interview with Smithsonian, Matt Groening finally revealed where the Simpson's town, Springfield, actually is.

Turns out its Springfield, Oregon. This use to be a secret between the writers and Matt, but now the secret is out!! I have sometimes thought about where Springfield really was but I never figured Oregon.



Most people are also just shocked that he revealed this bit of information. Including me! I thought it would remain a secret forever.

You can check out the interview in the newest issue of Smithsonian Magazine or on there website. I recommend you check it out because it really is interesting!

After this news let's hope we here something soon about The Simpsons Movie 2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment