Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Avengers is Finally here!

It's the moment we have all been waiting for guys!! The release of the Avengers!! Which is coming out this week Friday! Here are my star ratings for all the movies! (Including The Avengers!)

Iron Man- 5 out of 5- One of my favorite of the bunch.

The Incredible Hulk- 5 out of 5- My all time favorite of the bunch, the reason I liked it better then Iron Man was only because of the two amazing cameos in the movie.




Iron Man 2- 4.5 out of 5- A lot of people didn't like the sequel but I personally really enjoyed the movie.

Thor- 4.5 out of 5- Really liked this movie I definitely liked it better then Captain America, and maybe Iron Man 2. But it didn't beat out the Hulk or Iron Man.

Captain America- 4 out of 5- Probably the most disappointing Avengers movie, but I still enjoyed it, just not as much as the other ones.

The Avengers- 5 out of 5- Read my review right now!! I loved it to say the least!

 I can tell you I think Avengers will make 140-150 million this weekend, since it did so well overseas last weekend and in the U.S theirs tons of hype around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment