Thursday, May 24, 2012

G.I Joe: Retaliation on Hold, and Awesome New TDKR Posters!!




Just yesterday, Paramount announced that they are going to push the release date of G.I Joe: Retaliation from this June, all the way to March 29th 2013. In order to put it into 3D. This decision really makes me angry! Not only does it mess up a lot of my Summer predictions, but I was overall really looking forward to seeing the movie this Summer and I am hoping I still will want to by next year!! Now,Ted, the new Mark Walhberg Comedy, will be opening in place of G.I Joe, which I'm not looking forward to at all!! The movie just looks stupid.





Also think about all the money spent on the marketing and promotion of "G.I. Joe 2 ": posters, media events,  trailers, the preview at Cinema Con and the Super Bowl ad - all wasted. I wonder if they'll do another Super Bowl ad next year.. But overall there have been a lot of movies put on hold lately, the most recent one besides G.I Joe was, Gravity, with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, it was suppose to come out this Thanksgiving but now it won't be hitting theaters till later next year.



In other news Warner Brothers has released nine, yes nine, new TDKR posters. Some of which are character posters! Here are a few of the character posters!



No comments:

Post a Comment