Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Review of Marvel's The Avengers



If your a huge Marvel fan like me you have probably been waiting for this movie for over 4 years. I tried to not have expectations, but that was way to hard with all the rave reviews and all the hype. After seeing The Avengers, I am completely satisfied with how the movie turned out!

As you may have the thought the whole cast of The Avengers does a great job, especially Tom Hiddleston, who plays Loki. He played an amazing villain. A lot of people were worried about Mark Ruffalo switching places with Edward Norton, but honestly Mark Ruffalo was born to play Hulk. But overall everyone did a fantastic job and the directing by Joss Whedon couldn't have been better. Joss Whedon is AMAZING.






I must also say all of the action is great!! It doesn't come until the second part of the movie. But when it does. Trust me. You will love it. Then you have the special effects, which were also really good, although at times a little cheesy. But honestly I didn't care one bit, the movie was still wildly entertaining.

Another thing I really loved about The Avengers was even the little things like, a Lord of the Rings reference, and of course, a cameo by the great Stan Lee!

The Comedy was another awesome element to this movie. In some parts I was to the point of crying it was so funny!! Which you wouldn't think would happen in a superhero movie. But it does in The Avengers.

My only minor complaint would be it was a little slow in the beginning, but then again they really needed time to develop the characters.

Overall The Avengers is probably one of the best movies so far this year. It really raises the bar for upcoming Marvel movies! It had a great story, a great score, great action, great acting, and it was really hilarious. What more could you ask for in a superhero movie!! I would even go to the point of saying It's one of the best Marvel movies!  Therefore I'm going to say go see this movie right now!!

Verdict: 5 out of 5 (My first of the year!)

Also make sure you stay for the end credits, theirs two ending credits scenes, yes two. I saw the first one but missed the second one because I thought their was only one. I was very upset!

Next up for Marvel Studios is Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 in 2013. Then in 2014, Captain America 2 and an Untitled Project, maybe an Avengers sequel?

No comments:

Post a Comment