Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Review of Man On A Ledge

Going into Man On A Ledge I was pretty much just expecting an average movie and thats what I came out with.

Man On A Ledge stars Sam Worthington, Jamie Bell, and also Elizabeth Banks, for me she was definetly the stand out in this movie, I had'nt seen her in a movie in quite a while. So the acting was a plus!


One other thing movie had going for it was the entertainment value, almost all of the movie was pretty entertaining and I enjoyed that. But sadly that and that acting was about it.

First thing I didnt like was all of the plot holes, there was some stuff that they didnt explain very well and it just left me confused.

Also it was very unrealistic, there some scenes where the thing they were doing was just impossible.

Overall Man On A Ledge is just your regular January movie. I would wait to watch this one at home. But I will say it was very entertaining!

Verdict: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment