Monday, February 6, 2012

My Review of Chronicle

Chronicle was a movie I was actually really interested in seeing and I was just really curious. Overall it turned out to be a suprise itself.

Chronicle is about a bunch of teens, who find this mysterious thing in a hole and after going down they recieve very powerful powers.


The acting in this movie was actually really good and I didnt have a problem with the cast at all they all definetly fit there roles.

I also really loved all the suprises it was just really unpredictable. Also they didnt make the running time to long so you never got bored.

If I had one complaint it would be that the second half was a little unbelievable but that didnt really hurt the movie at all.

Overall Chronicle was actually a really good movie and I reccamand you see it, I think you will be impressed.

Verdict: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment