Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Review of Men in Black 3



I was really looking forward to seeing "Men in Black 3", although I didn't like the second one, I absolutely loved the first one. So I figuired "Men in Black 3" could be either a hit or a miss. Turns out it was neither.

This movie follows Agent J (Will Smith) and Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones) trying to stop Boris the Animal from starting an alien invasion. So this requires Agent J to go back in time!  I thought Boris was an ok villian, but he could have been made a lot better, and as usual the cast does amazing. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones were great as usual, but Josh Brolin, who plays a younger Agent K, really stole the show! So a lot of this movie is made by the cast!



I also really liked some of the time travel elements, and as usual the awesome special effects! And yes, it's massive budget does show in those special effects.

As I mentioned the time travel stuff was really cool, but it got VERY confusing during some points, so try not to go to the bathroom during this movie!

I will also say I loved some of the cameos in this movie! One of them by Will Arnett, who's 30 second scene was probably one of the funniest in the movie. Because sadly most of the jokes did fall flat. Unlike in the first one.

Overall theres not much else to say about "Men in Black 3". It's a pretty medicore movie. Dont go in expecting it to be better then the first one. But you can exepect for it to be better then the second one!! I would give it a rent if your not a huge fan. But I would go see it if your a fan of the trilogy or you just wanna see Will Smith on the big screen again. (This is Will Smith's first movie in over 4 years, his last one was "Seven Pounds".)

Verdict: 3.5 out of 5

I think if this 3rd movie does well at the Box Office, we will probably be seeing a "MIB 4"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment