Friday, February 24, 2012

FilmFanMan's Oscar Predictions

The Oscars are this Sunday and I'm ready to share my predictions for the 5 main catagories here they are.....

Best Picture- The Artist
Best Actor- Jean Dujardin (The Artist)



Best Actress- Viola Davis (The Help)
Best Supporting Actor- Christopher Plummer (Beginners)
Best Supporting Actress- Octavia Spencer (The Help)

Well those are my predictions I think for sure The Artist for Best picture, and Octavia Spencer and Christopher Plummer for the Supporting catagories have the award in the bag. There could be a mix up in the two Best actor and Actress awards but I'm not sure. Also during the Oscars I'm looking forward to seeing The Muppets present an award and also The Academy has just agreed to let Sacha Baron Cohen come to the Oscars as The Dictator. So it should be a pretty interesting Oscar Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment