Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Sequels Update.



If you haven't noticed there have been a LOT of sequel announcements lately, here are a few of them!

Anchorman 2- Very excited to see this sequel, I thought this movie was dead and buried but I guess not!! The whole news team is expected to return too!


Grown Ups 2- All the stars of the first movie are slated to return, not very excited for this movie since I really didn't like the first one.

Triplets- A sequel to the movie Twins, only this time Eddie Murphy will join the cast, I actually haven't seen the first movie, but I will before this comes out. I will say it's kind of weird to release a sequel this late!

Well there they are! Kind of a lot since all those were announced/confirmed within the past few days. Let's just hope they don't screw them up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment