Sunday, December 11, 2011

Box Office Showdown!!!!!! Weekend of December 16th-18th

This Weekend is a huge weekend for the box office. First you have Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, which I am definetly seeing this weekend. I also predict it will be the Number 1 movie. But theres still two more big realeases. Alvin and the chipmunks 3, which I am not interested at all in seeing, will most likely come in second . I dont think it could beat " Sherlock".

The Third release is Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal, it is only opening in limited Imax theaters. I think the ticket price for that will stop some people from going but it will not stop Tom Cruise fans or Mission Impossible fans. You also have to remember that The Dark Knight Rises prologue will be playing before the movie, so I think that will definetly bring some more people to the theater. I am not a fan of IMAX so im waiting to see that one when it comes out on December 21st in Nationwide Realease.

Here is the Box Office Prediction
1. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows- 45-50 million
2. Alvin and the Chipmunks:Chipwrecked- 35-40 million
3. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal in Imax- 15-20 million

No comments:

Post a Comment