Friday, December 16, 2011

DVD review: My Review Of Kung Fu Panda 2

I loved the first Kung Fu Panda it was funny and had a great story all at the same time. So how was the 2nd one? It was actually a pretty good movie.

One thing I really liked about this movie was all the action it had in it, probably the most I've seen in an animated movie since Toy Story 3. Although I still have to see Tintin this year which will most likely take it's place.

I also really liked the voice casting, they did a great job,it was pretty much the same as the first one except for
Gary Oldman who played the evil peacock, Chen. He was not in the first movie.

I will say one think I didn't really
like was all the plot-lines going on. There were like 3 and I think that was just one to many. It would probably get kids very confused. Also the running time was very short without the credits it's like 80 minutes I think they could have added like 15 more minutes easily.

Overall Kung Fu Panda 2 is a very worthy sequel that I really enjoyed. Im expecting a third movie since this one ended with a huge cliff hanger, just beware of that.

Verdict: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment