Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Review of Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocal

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocal is one of the most talked about movies this holiday season and has been getting outstanding reviews. I wasnt a fan of really any of the other Mission Impossible movies so at first this movie was gonna be a fail, but boy I was wrong.

Mission: Impossible stars Tom Cruise, who of course plays Ethan Hunt, the movie also has Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner in it. Though im not really a Tom Cruise fan, I think he did alright. Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner also had good performances in this movie.

If your wondering if the actions good in this movie that answer would be GREAT, almost all of them had me on the edge of my seat and personally I think thats what I loved most about this movie.

If I had one little flaw with this movie it would be that it was a little long. The movie is about 2 hrs. and 13 minutes which is kind of a long time for this type of movie. While I was watching it didnt start to feel long until the very end though.

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocal is not only one of the best movies of this holiday season but also one of my favorite action movies this year. Its one you definetly need to see before the year ends.

Verdict: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment