Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Review of The Adventures of Tintin

The Adventures of Tintin has gotten lots of awards buzz and nominations so I went in looking for a great movie,when I came out I was pretty satisfied.

One great thing the movie had going for it was the great voice casting. Some of the voices included Andy Serkis,Daniel Creig,Simon Pegg,and also Nick Frost. So the voices really fit the charecters.

Another great thing was all of the awesome action scenes they were all very well done and fun to watch. Combine that with some really great motion capture animation and great scenary it makes for an even better movie.

The one complaint I do have is the charecters dont blink very often so at times they look kind of weird and creepy. But thats not that big of a deal.

Overall Tintin does not deserve a best animation award at the Golden Globes or Oscars but I will say if you wanna go see a well done and fun action movie, go see Tintin

Verdict: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment