Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Review of Twilight: B. Dawn Pt 1

For me the twilight saga has just been kind of a hit or a miss so I was not at all sure how this one was going to be but it turns out its probably the worst of the whole series.

Breaking Dawn was definetly the worst of all the Twilight movies it was just super slow and the acting was of course awful. It was really soapy and I just didnt like it really at all.

The main thing though is Breaking Dawn should have been one whole movie not two, it just seems like they included every single conversation and it really was not nessacary at all. There were parts of the movie where they were just sitting there talking for over 15 minutes it just got really boring to me.

At the end however things did pick up a little bit, but it did not make up for the whole movie at all

Overall Breaking Dawn is strictly a rental and honestly I dont really reccamend it. But maybe it will be like Harry Potter where the second part is way better then the first part.

Verdict: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment