Friday, December 16, 2011

My Review of Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows

Sherlock Holmes was one of my most anticipated movies this December. I was a fan of the first one so I was excited, turns out I was a little let down with the sequel.

I will say the acting as always with Robert Downey Jr was great, but the stand out performance was definitely Naomi Rapace. She did a great job, probably from being in the Swedish Girl With The Dragon Tatoo movies.

Also I thought the ending was kind of surprising and I really didn't see it coming so I really did like that about this movie.

To add on to that, the slow motion action scenes were really fun to watch. I think it added something good to the movie.

Now on to the things I didn't like. First it was pretty boring, I think they should have done something more to keep the audience interested or shortened the running time at least.

Also the story did fall a little flat. It didn't keep me interested all the way. But it wasn't awful. It was just ok.

In a year filled with what seems to have been filled with a lot of sequels. This is definitely not the best of them. But if you were a fan of the first movie or are a sherlock holmes fan I still think you should see it.

Verdict 3.5 out of 5

Even though I didn't love it I know this will be a Box Office hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment