Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Review of The Muppets

The Muppets it's a very well reviewed movie for this year although I must say I was one of the people who really didn't like it.

First of all the plot was really bad I didnt care at all about was going on. And it just wasn't good. So that made the whole movie pretty boring for me.

Also Jason Segal and Amy Adams, who were the two main actors in this movie it just didn't seem like they tried very hard at all there acting was just not good

The movie did have on thing that was pretty amazing and that was all of the cameos. There are way to Many to list, but some great ones are Neil Patrick Harris, Selena Gomez, and Jim Parsons.

Overall though The Muppets was a big disappointment. I really didnt enjoy it that much. I'm excited to maybe finally see a good movie in December

Verdict: 2.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment